If you have additional questions feel free to email me firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I buy an original?
Originals are available here.
Can I commission a painting?
I definitely welcome commission requests! Please send all commission inquiries to email@example.com. A deposit of half the total cost of the discussed piece is due before commission work can be started.
Print quality & details
All prints in my shop are reproductions printed to order on high quality paper by a local printing source and may take about 12-14 days to be shipped to you.
How is my artwork going to be shipped?
- all artwork is wrapped in paper, padded extremely well, and sent in a well-fitting sturdy cardboard box or envelope.
- Most artwork will ship via USPS and most packages arrive within 5-7 business days (domestic) from time of shipping (includes tracking). Please email me with questions or to get an estimate.
- Artwork larger than 18”x24”cannot be shipped.
- All prints are handled with the utmost care; packaged beautifully in paper or plastic sleeve.
- Prints 8x10 and smaller are mailed in a sturdy flat mailer while prints 11x14 and larger are mailed in a thick tube.
- Shipped via USPS (usually arrives within 7 business days within the US)
Shipping costs cover fees, packaging supplies, time, labor, and storage.
Can I pick up my artwork from your studio?
My studio is open to visitors by appointment only and we can certainly arrange a pick-up time there. Use the code "PICKUP" at checkout to forgo shipping fees altogether and we will work out a time to meet via email. If you are interested in a studio visit, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All sales are final except in certain situations. Email email@example.com with any questions or concerns. Please take the time to read descriptions carefully and check colors on multiple screens if you are concerned about color variations. I try my best to represent the colors and tones in my work completely honestly and clearly.
Stockists & Galleries
I am honored you would like my artwork on your walls and in your shop! Gallery owners: Please send me an email to discuss your gallery and ideas. Shop owners: I offer my prints at wholesale to select shops. You may not resell artwork (prints or originals) without written permission.
Donating artwork for charity
Please note that I retain all rights to all artwork, even those of sold & commissioned original paintings. I retain the right to make reproductions of any and all artwork I create. The collector or buyer may not reproduce the artwork in any way without written permission. The collector or buyer has the right to display the artwork in their home or business. Artwork may not be resold or reproduced for profit in any way without the artist's written permission.