Shipping and Returns
How is my artwork going to be shipped?
- All artwork is wrapped in paper, padded extremely well, and sent in a well-fitting sturdy cardboard box or envelope.
- Most artwork will ship via USPS and most packages arrive within 5-7 business days (domestic) from time of shipping (includes tracking). Please email me with questions or to get an estimate.
- Artwork larger than 18”x24”cannot be shipped. However, I do make deliveries to the Birmingham, Memphis, Nashville, and Atlanta areas (delivery fees apply).
Prints, Fabrics, Wallpaper and Wrapping Paper
- All prints, fabric, wallpaper and wrapping paper are handled with the utmost care; packaged in paper or plastic sleeve.
- Prints 8x10 and smaller are mailed in a sturdy flat mailer while pieces 11x14 and larger are mailed in a thick tube.
- Shipped via USPS (usually arrives within 7 business days within the US)
Shipping costs cover fees, packaging supplies, time, labor, and storage.
Can I pick up my artwork from your studio?
At this time, my studio is closed to visitors, but I am happy to arrange artwork pickups for Birmingham area residents. Use the code "PICKUP" at checkout to forgo shipping fees altogether and we will work out a time to meet via email.
All sales are final except in certain situations. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns. Please take the time to read descriptions carefully and check colors on multiple screens if you are concerned about color variations. I try my best to represent the colors and tones in my work completely honestly and clearly.