Shipping and Returns
How is my artwork going to be shipped?
- All artwork is wrapped in paper, padded extremely well, and sent in a well-fitting sturdy cardboard box or envelope.
- Most artwork will ship via USPS and most packages arrive within 5-7 business days (domestic) from time of shipping (includes tracking). Please email me with questions or to get an estimate.
- Artwork larger than 18”x24”cannot be shipped.
Prints, Fabrics, Wallpaper and Wrapping Paper
- All prints, fabric, wallpaper and wrapping paper are handled with the utmost care; packaged beautifully in paper or plastic sleeve.
- Prints 8x10 and smaller are mailed in a sturdy flat mailer while pieces 11x14 and larger are mailed in a thick tube.
- Shipped via USPS (usually arrives within 7 business days within the US)
Shipping costs cover fees, packaging supplies, time, labor, and storage.
Can I pick up my artwork from your studio?
At this time, my studio is closed to visitors, but I am happy to arrange artwork pickups at the Memphis College of Art Rust Hall building in Midtown Memphis (1930 Poplar Ave, Memphis, TN 38104). Use the code "PICKUP" at checkout to forgo shipping fees altogether and we will work out a time to meet via email.
All sales are final except in certain situations. Email email@example.com with any questions or concerns. Please take the time to read descriptions carefully and check colors on multiple screens if you are concerned about color variations. I try my best to represent the colors and tones in my work completely honestly and clearly.